Remembering the League is easy! With the monthly donation plan, your donation can be automatically deducted from your checking, savings or credit card account. You won’t have to change your banking terms to use this service.
- Your ongoing support provides stability for the League.
- It makes donations convenient for you.
- You save on postage—no stamps needed!
- It’s easy to sign up—and easy to cancel at any time.
- It’s simpler to budget your giving with regular monthly donations.
- Your contributions are tax-deductible.
- It’s the easiest way to donate to the League—both for you and for us!
How Monthly Donations Work
You authorize regularly scheduled payments to be made from your checking, savings or credit card account. Then, sit back and relax. Your payments will be made automatically and securely on the 15th of each month and proof of payment will appear on your bank statement. The authority you give to charge your account will remain in effect until you notify the League to terminate the authorization. This authority will not transfer to any other payments or transactions. You will receive a tax receipt in January for your contributions in the entire previous year. Simply complete the Monthly Donor Form (PDF) and return it to: LWVWI, 122 State Street, Suite 201A, Madison, WI 53703
- Indicate whether you would like the payment deducted from a checking, savings or credit card account.
- Fill in the appropriate financial information.
- Be sure to sign the form!