Receive News & Alerts
Sign up for news and alerts (Please provide first and last name if you wish to stop receiving your paper copy of Forward.) Subscribe
LWVWI on Facebook!
Wisconsin Elections Calendar
Are you ready for Voter Photo ID?
Click on the picture above for informational flyers on Voter Photo ID
- General Information
- Special Information for Seniors and College/University Students
- Versiones en español
Become an LWV Election Observer

Help the League monitor the elections in 2016!

We are seeking volunteers to be our eyes and ears at the polls in cities, villages and towns across the state. You don't have to be a League member to volunteer. We will be monitoring whether new election laws are being uniformly applied statewide. In particular, we will be watching for signs of voters being disenfranchised by election laws or election administration procedures. The League will provide online training and a packet of materials to support your work. 

State and local elections officials, as well as the media, consider the League's election observer reports a reliable source of information about what is working and what is not on Election Day. Sign up now, and we'll be in touch! Thanks!

Copyright League of Women Voters of Wisconsin